- born in Cologne in 1957.
- Studied art at the College of Art and Design in Cologne.
- Since 1989 activity as a sound artist.
- Various prizes from the city of Sindelfingen,
the Kunstverein Geijsteren (Netherlands) and
the Lemmerz Foundation (Königswinter).
- Co-founder of the Institute for Audiopedia in Witten
- Sound consultant of the company Richter Spielgeräte
- Author of the book “Sound Art and the Art of Hearing”
published by Flensburger-Hefte-Verlag
- Since 2018 offer of an education in sound dialogue